Monday, May 21, 2012

{weekend lessons}

Lessons learned over the weekend...

1. I need to invest in spanx, especially when I have a baby shower to go to on my most bloated day of the month {TMI? Yes.}

2. Related to the above, never sit next to the filter-less guest at said baby shower when you are feeling less than happy with your appearance. And remember that your baby bump, although it was almost 4 years ago, is still not off limits for comment. Apparently someone felt that it was "not cute."

3. Never...and I repeat, NEVER, attempt to put your sons' fishy tent together when you are on your worst PMS day of the year {notice a trend in this post? ;)}. I think I scarred them. Enough said.

4. And to remedy all of the above, an iced coffee from Starbucks tastes sooo much better in the mug Landon got me for Mother's Day...and even better when accompanied by a new shade of nailpolish and my favorite orange cat...


Did you learn any good lessons over the weekend?


post signature


1 comment:

Nicky said...

That "guest" is lucky you didn't knock her out... that's the kinda of rage I get while PMS'ing!

Here's to a better week! ;-)

xoxo Nicky

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...