Thursday, April 03, 2014

{new prints in the shop!}


Happy Thursday friends!

I'm super excited about two new prints in the shop. The first is a Dr. Seuss quote that I turned into a fun banner doodle. This is the first print in my shop to showcase one of my new background patterns which makes me so giddy...
Landon asked me to read him "One Fish, Two Fish" the other night, and this quote jumped out at me on the last page. I just love how encouraging and whimsical it is, in true Dr. Seuss fashion.  It is a perfect print for a nursery, children's room or play room and comes in two fun color choices {or I can do a custom color...just message me!

Find this print HERE!

The second new print is a hybrid I created using a doodle, digital coloring, and a computer font... 
I drew the frame months ago, and came across it when I was going through my sketch books. I love "rediscovering" my ideas...it is like a creative Christmas! 

This print makes a great housewarming, wedding or bridal shower gift, and comes in three fun color choices, or there is also a custom color option. Find it in my shop HERE!

Hope you have a great day friends!

XO,
post signature

1 comment:

Cupcakes and Crossbones said...

Love the prints!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...