Friday, March 13, 2015

{in my sketchbook}


Hello friends! Happy Friday!

Are you enjoing these weekly-ish "in my sketchbook" posts? I hope so, because here's another one!

A mix of springy flowers and graphic shapes this week...


I'm finding an almost daily practice of drawing in my sketchbook is slowly helping me find my personal style. It is also a great way to experiment with new techniques and tools. And on top of that it is good therapy...something about the feel of the pen gliding across the paper and creating pleasing shapes releases the tension from my soul. 

It is giving me reason to seek out inspiration for new doodles. For example, the shapes inside the flowers were inspired by a knob on our TV cabinet.

Inspiration is everywhere friends. 

Hope you have a fantastically inspired weekend!

XO,
signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...